kidspiration
-NOUN /KIDSPƏˈRĀSHƏN/
1. a child, group of children, or actions of a child/group of children that elicits actions or emotions or creativity in adults 
2. an event or visual reminder that stimulates youthful creativity 
3. a creation or action specifically designed for the purpose of entertaining and inspiring youth
For inquiries and orders, please e-mail Casey at
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Craft Dreams and Pinterest

Have you ever had a craft dream?  I am not always sure if I am completely asleep when I have these dreams but when I wake up I get this insane urge to craft... immediately.  And if I don't do it immediately it's as if I have this itch that just won't go away.

Well, a few nights ago, I had this dream that I turned my laundry room sliding door into a huge chalkboard!  It drove me CRAZY, but I had to wait a week to do it... you know, a little thing called LIFE got in the way of my crafting.

Perhaps I have these dreams thanks to late nights spent perusing Pinterest boards... perhaps...
Just a few coats of chalkboard paint found at the local hardware store.

I can't take credit for dreaming these next two up on my own.  I definitely found these on Pinterest...
A place for a family of 5 to place our used cups so we don't go through so many throughout the day.
A scrap of 1x6 board, drawer handles and coasters.
I first painted the board black, then painted it sea grass,
then lightly sanded the board to expose some of the black paint.
Our new prayer board.
"Pour out your heart like water
    in the presence of the Lord. 
Lift up your hands to him
    for the lives of your children..."
Lamentations 2:19

I saw this on Pinterest a while back.  My sister had actually given me a few of these frames and I decided that since I was already crafting, may as well finally do this project, especially since I already had the paper and letters as well.
Speaking of Pinterest, please follow Kidspired Creations @ kidspiredcre8!  And feel free to pin any pictures on my website... just make sure it is linking back here!  Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is Casey! Thank you for your interest in Kidspired Creations! Please leave a message below so I know that you stopped by and please, e-mail me at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you have any questions about my art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...