kidspiration
-NOUN /KIDSPƏˈRĀSHƏN/
1. a child, group of children, or actions of a child/group of children that elicits actions or emotions or creativity in adults 
2. an event or visual reminder that stimulates youthful creativity 
3. a creation or action specifically designed for the purpose of entertaining and inspiring youth
For inquiries and orders, please e-mail Casey at
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hails Angels Custom Creations

Brooke from Hails Angels Custom Creations designed the PERFECT nursery for her baby girl!
I love this nursery so much, let me count the ways...
The crystal chandelier, for one!
The  elegant, coral pink initials surrounded by 3-dimensional flowers...
The custom hand-made bedding:
the clean and simple yet elegant white bumper
and blue and pink dust ruffle.
The blue walls for a girl!
I also love this shade of coral pink for the pops of color throughout the room.
The letter 'H' to match the window valence,
and custom doll handmade by Brooke.
And of course the simple, white wall decal and
coral nightstand with crystal lamp on top...
 Like I said, PERFECTION!  And lucky me, I got to make a growth chart for this beautiful nursery!!!  Trust me, I felt a LOT of pressure to make it worthy enough to find a place on the wall of this room!



I think it'll look great in her room!!!

Stay tuned for more from Hails Angels and like her page on facebook!!!  There may be a new surprise in store from Hails Angels and Kidspired Creations!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is Casey! Thank you for your interest in Kidspired Creations! Please leave a message below so I know that you stopped by and please, e-mail me at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you have any questions about my art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...