kidspiration
-NOUN /KIDSPƏˈRĀSHƏN/
1. a child, group of children, or actions of a child/group of children that elicits actions or emotions or creativity in adults 
2. an event or visual reminder that stimulates youthful creativity 
3. a creation or action specifically designed for the purpose of entertaining and inspiring youth
For inquiries and orders, please e-mail Casey at
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Father's Day Project!

James just could not WAIT to give Bo his Father's Day present.  For two days he BEGGED me to let him give it to him.  Finally, he just went for it, "Oh Daddy!  Look what I got you!" and he started pulling tissue paper out of the bag.

Well, I guess I can now share with you our Father's Day project without ruining the surprise for Bo.

 James and I decoupaged chip board letters from Hobby Lobby with scrapbooking paper that James picked out:  robots, race cars and construction trucks.  We then used wood glue to attach clothes pins to hang art work.  This will look super awesome in Daddy's office at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is Casey! Thank you for your interest in Kidspired Creations! Please leave a message below so I know that you stopped by and please, e-mail me at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you have any questions about my art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...