kidspiration
-NOUN /KIDSPƏˈRĀSHƏN/
1. a child, group of children, or actions of a child/group of children that elicits actions or emotions or creativity in adults 
2. an event or visual reminder that stimulates youthful creativity 
3. a creation or action specifically designed for the purpose of entertaining and inspiring youth
For inquiries and orders, please e-mail Casey at
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kidspired, Mother Approved

Bo and I have had these white shelves since we moved into our last house in 2007.  White shelves, no where to hang them, no supplies to hang them, just the boards.  So, I claimed them as Kidspired Creations property for me to paint on one day.

Well, yesterday was the day, because I was bored?  No.  Because I didn't have anything to do?  No... I was working on several projects at once.  Because once I get an idea in my head I can't let go of it until I do it?  Exactly...

James and Leyson helped me :-) and we had a lot of fun... well, we really found out how ticklish Leyson's feet are, so he didn't have as much fun.

Hands off, Mommy
Ticklish Piggies

 Bo:  "So, uh, what is this thing for?"
Me:  "Um... well, that's a good question."
I hope to use this for craft fairs and such whenever I start going down that path.  For now, it was just a fun project :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is Casey! Thank you for your interest in Kidspired Creations! Please leave a message below so I know that you stopped by and please, e-mail me at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you have any questions about my art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...