kidspiration
-NOUN /KIDSPƏˈRĀSHƏN/
1. a child, group of children, or actions of a child/group of children that elicits actions or emotions or creativity in adults 
2. an event or visual reminder that stimulates youthful creativity 
3. a creation or action specifically designed for the purpose of entertaining and inspiring youth
For inquiries and orders, please e-mail Casey at
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Mommy Teacher

Hi, friends!  Please stop on by The Mommy Teacher blog today and check out my GUEST POST about a great learning tool I stumbled upon at Wal-Mart!

Comment on the post and let Jessica at The Mommy Teacher know that Kidspired Creations sent you!  If you want quick and easy updates, "like" her page on Facebook.  If you are visiting my website from The Mommy Teacher, please comment below and let me know that you were sent here by her!  Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy the post today!

Oh, and if you haven't noticed yet, I started a personal blog about my daily, sometimes twice daily  or three times daily adventures as a stay-at-home mom.  Please check it out by clicking on the link at the top of the right column on this page.................. ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is Casey! Thank you for your interest in Kidspired Creations! Please leave a message below so I know that you stopped by and please, e-mail me at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you have any questions about my art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...