kidspiration
-NOUN /KIDSPƏˈRĀSHƏN/
1. a child, group of children, or actions of a child/group of children that elicits actions or emotions or creativity in adults 
2. an event or visual reminder that stimulates youthful creativity 
3. a creation or action specifically designed for the purpose of entertaining and inspiring youth
For inquiries and orders, please e-mail Casey at
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Swamp Baby

I am so super excited that (a) one of my besties is expecting a baby, (b) the nursery theme is a SWAMP (alligators, pelicans, egrets, bald cypress trees... the works!), and (c) I get to help her nest!  I love nesting, preggo or no preggo... I just love assisting in making a nursery ready for the arrival of a new bundle of joy!

I spent a few hours today practicing what is going to be painted on the focus wall of the nursery.  I did two samples, one realistic landscape and one cartoon, for Mommy and Daddy to choose from:
Option 1:
While this one isn't the winner, I now have a new art piece for my living room.

Option 2:  The WINNER:!
I did a lot of this one while holding my 21 month old.  Talk about challenging.

2 comments:

  1. Casey these are both wonderful! Wherever we are living when we get to that point, we'll just have to fly you and the family up to help us with a nursery. Hope to see you sometime soon -- it's been WAY too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm there! Miss you! It has definitely been WAY too long!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, this is Casey! Thank you for your interest in Kidspired Creations! Please leave a message below so I know that you stopped by and please, e-mail me at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you have any questions about my art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...