kidspiration
-NOUN /KIDSPƏˈRĀSHƏN/
1. a child, group of children, or actions of a child/group of children that elicits actions or emotions or creativity in adults 
2. an event or visual reminder that stimulates youthful creativity 
3. a creation or action specifically designed for the purpose of entertaining and inspiring youth
For inquiries and orders, please e-mail Casey at
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Themed Party Ideas

I LOVE throwing themed birthday parties.  I get really into it and have to stop myself from spending way too much money on cute ideas.  It can get way out of control, but in the end, everything always comes out looking just the way I want it to look.  After posting the latest birthday party pictures on Facebook, I was encouraged to share them on my blog.  So stay tuned... my plan is to first write about the following themes:
Cars/Cars II
Twilight
Alice in Wonderland
Sailboats
Hollywood
and more!
My friend, Robyn, of CoraBells Cakes in the New Orleans area, plans some incredibly awesome parties and she has given me permission to share her ideas as well (the Twilight and Hollywood themes were both hers). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is Casey! Thank you for your interest in Kidspired Creations! Please leave a message below so I know that you stopped by and please, e-mail me at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you have any questions about my art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...