kidspiration
-NOUN /KIDSPƏˈRĀSHƏN/
1. a child, group of children, or actions of a child/group of children that elicits actions or emotions or creativity in adults 
2. an event or visual reminder that stimulates youthful creativity 
3. a creation or action specifically designed for the purpose of entertaining and inspiring youth
For inquiries and orders, please e-mail Casey at
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Girls Can Hunt, Too!!!

Well, this was definitely a first... a request for a Max 4 Advantage camouflage growth chart... with some PINK thrown in it!  I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit scared that I wasn't going to be able to pull this one off.  I didn't even know what Max 4 Advantage meant!  For those of you who are still clueless:
Max 4 Advantage Camo
My first thought?  How on EARTH do I paint that?  My second thought?  I must find this pattern on paper or fabric and decoupage it for the best effect.  So I began my hunt and I stumbled upon some matching scrapbook paper... jackpot!  Though I'm new at decoupaging, I really enjoy it and have quickly learned how to avoid bubbles or tears in the paper.  I find it just as relaxing as painting, maybe even more so.  I threw in some pink for each of the "foot" markers and of course, a Louisiana favorite:  the hunting fleur de lis in HOT PINK.  I LOVE how it turned out!!!

Kidspired's Creation:


And though this is pink, it can also easily be made to suit a boy's camo room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is Casey! Thank you for your interest in Kidspired Creations! Please leave a message below so I know that you stopped by and please, e-mail me at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you have any questions about my art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...