kidspiration
-NOUN /KIDSPƏˈRĀSHƏN/
1. a child, group of children, or actions of a child/group of children that elicits actions or emotions or creativity in adults 
2. an event or visual reminder that stimulates youthful creativity 
3. a creation or action specifically designed for the purpose of entertaining and inspiring youth
For inquiries and orders, please e-mail Casey at
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Who Dat Jerseys

The thing I love best about Kidspired Creations is that it's ALWAYS something new.
There are no limits to creating kidspired decor and no two creations are the same!
And even better, I love CHALLENGES!  
Something different from painting stripes and polka dots.

But when my friend sent me this email...
I wanted two saints jerseys with a personalized name. But the company will only do one. Could u paint something similar with two jerseys with a personalized name?

I kind of doubted my abilities.

However, this is KIDspired Creations and 
I got her permission to use some kidspiration to make this painting...

Did I mention this is a teacher appreciation gift???
Now those are two very special teachers!!!
This customer had the great idea to put the numbers 20 and 12 on the teacher's jerseys to represent the year
(and of course it had to have the school's name on the bottom).
I love using multiple brains to put a project together!

If you have an idea for a project or painting and do not see an example on my blog, 
please feel free to e-mail me and I am sure we can work together to create a great design!
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is Casey! Thank you for your interest in Kidspired Creations! Please leave a message below so I know that you stopped by and please, e-mail me at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you have any questions about my art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...