kidspiration
-NOUN /KIDSPƏˈRĀSHƏN/
1. a child, group of children, or actions of a child/group of children that elicits actions or emotions or creativity in adults 
2. an event or visual reminder that stimulates youthful creativity 
3. a creation or action specifically designed for the purpose of entertaining and inspiring youth
For inquiries and orders, please e-mail Casey at
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Barefoot Photography Photo Shoot

I LOVE photography!  I love the snippets of moments that are captured with the tiny click of a camera... those memories that you can look back on and reminisce.  I always have this big goofy grin on my face when I look back at old pictures... I can't help it.

I am kind of a picture nut.  I seriously am never a few feet away from my camera (it pretty much lives in the back pocket of my jeans), waiting to capture that perfect split second ::click::... wait, his eyes are closed... capture that perfect split second ::click::... MAN!  He turned his head... that perfect split second ::click::... WAIT!  COME BACK!

Thaaaank goodness for digital cameras.

 My little pocket-sized camera is great for capturing our little family moments: a first tooth, a new haircut, the perfect snuggle... but what about the big picture?  I want to freeze frame what my family looks like at each stage of our lives so I can look back and see how much we've grown, how much we've changed, how much we've learned, and how big our family has gotten.

With the birth of our caboose in April, I decided that this would be a great year to start sending out Christmas cards... our little family:  complete!  Merry Christmas!

My friend, Jess of Barefoot Photography, shares this love of photography (except she's really good at it!).  She drove a really long way to my house to capture our BIG PICTURE of our little family.  I wanted something frame-worthy, and much more... I wanted something Christmas card-worthy!  And what Jess captured was even better than I could have imagined... she captured the essence of our family...






I absolutely love  Jess' approach to family photography!  My kids are NOT easy to photograph because they do not like to stay still, but that didn't phase her!  She and her camera danced around my family as we played in the pasture!  We did our thing, and she did hers... and she captured our family perfectly!


Also, please "like" Barefoot Photography on Facebook!
Jess is located in the Acadiana area of South Louisiana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is Casey! Thank you for your interest in Kidspired Creations! Please leave a message below so I know that you stopped by and please, e-mail me at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you have any questions about my art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...