kidspiration
-NOUN /KIDSPƏˈRĀSHƏN/
1. a child, group of children, or actions of a child/group of children that elicits actions or emotions or creativity in adults 
2. an event or visual reminder that stimulates youthful creativity 
3. a creation or action specifically designed for the purpose of entertaining and inspiring youth
For inquiries and orders, please e-mail Casey at
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Go Team!

I live in a house divided!  I was born and raised a Louisiana State University Tiger, and my husband a University of Oklahoma Sooner.  Sure, our teams don't cross paths much (except for that amazing 2003 National Championship game when the Tigers beat the Sooners 21-14 at the New Orleans Superdome... not that I keep track), but there is a definite battle over the remote during football season.

In fact, before the boys were even born we "argued" over which team our sons would prefer.  We also "argued" over the theme for our oldest's first birthday... LSU or OU theme?  We settled with a swimming pool theme since it was a swimming party (I know... clever, right?)

If you are a sports fan, please check out my Team Sports Decor below!  Just because I only have a few teams painted, doesn't mean I can't paint your favorite team (unless you're an Alabama fan.................. just joking!!!... kind of).

Bulletin Boards:







Picture Frames:





Coat Racks:





Growth Charts:



Random items such as oars:


Or, if you are fan of sports in general, here is some generic sports decor to go with any team!




**Growth charts and some sized bulletin boards are only sold locally in Southern Louisiana or Central Oklahoma because of the expense of packaging and shipping.  Contact Casey at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you live in the area and would like to purchase one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is Casey! Thank you for your interest in Kidspired Creations! Please leave a message below so I know that you stopped by and please, e-mail me at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you have any questions about my art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...