kidspiration
-NOUN /KIDSPƏˈRĀSHƏN/
1. a child, group of children, or actions of a child/group of children that elicits actions or emotions or creativity in adults 
2. an event or visual reminder that stimulates youthful creativity 
3. a creation or action specifically designed for the purpose of entertaining and inspiring youth
For inquiries and orders, please e-mail Casey at
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Butterfly Kisses

Soon-to-be Mommy, Jennifer, is rockin' her baby bump while awaiting the arrival of her baby girl, Julia!  Her friend Melanie decided to get her a personalized gift from Kidspired Creations... Jennifer's choice... so Melanie put Jennifer in contact with me so we could talk about kidspiration.

Jennifer really liked the monkey coat rack and really wanted one for her baby nursery.  She sent me several pictures of things that she liked from her shower and we chose one to inspire her baby's coat rack.  Jennifer's friend made these super cute initials with wooden butterflies that looked really familiar... I can get some just like it to match!
Kidspiration:
Jennifer's friend made these super cute initials!
Though my local Hobby Lobby was out of the butterflies, and Jennifer's store was too, I went to Hobby Lobby Online to special order them for the coat rack.  I will say that I was nervous ordering these decorative wooden butterflies online because sometimes they are damaged at the store and I have to sift through them to choose the best looking ones.  However, I was SUPER impressed that all 3 butterflies were perfect and included in my package was a card that said, "Your order was picked and packed with pride by:  Beatrice."  Thank you, Beatrice!  You picked the perfect butterflies for our project!

I also was nervous about matching the green perfectly, so though I normally don't show "in progress" pictures, I sent one to Jennifer to see if the green was ok... I warn you that "in progress" is not normally a pretty sight.


Kidspired's Creation

I e-mailed the final product to Jennifer and she send the kindest words back to me!  I just had to share:
You are SOOOO talented, Casey!  I have to admit when you showed me the first picture, I had no idea that this is what it would end up looking like!!! It is the prettiest coat rack I have ever seen. I will be recommending you to my friends and family! 
Thank you for sharing your talent with others by creating beautiful works of art :) God bless you.
The little bitty flowers are adorable! The beautiful detail in your paintings is what makes your work of art so amazing.

Thank you, Jennifer!  It was a pleasure working with you and CONGRATULATIONS on that baby girl!  May you have a safe and healthy delivery!
 

1 comment:

  1. It was wonderful working with you too, Casey!
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Hi, this is Casey! Thank you for your interest in Kidspired Creations! Please leave a message below so I know that you stopped by and please, e-mail me at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you have any questions about my art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...