kidspiration
-NOUN /KIDSPƏˈRĀSHƏN/
1. a child, group of children, or actions of a child/group of children that elicits actions or emotions or creativity in adults 
2. an event or visual reminder that stimulates youthful creativity 
3. a creation or action specifically designed for the purpose of entertaining and inspiring youth
For inquiries and orders, please e-mail Casey at
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Things that Go!

I know I have mentioned a few times how excited I get when someone asks me to paint cute, girlie things such as flowers, butterflies, polka dots, and birds.  However, having two boys has made me realize how much FUN boy things can be!  I have come to LOVE playing with cars, trains, construction trucks, emergency trucks, planes, helicopters, and all things that go!  And yes, I think it is definitely a character trait for boys to have a need for speed indeed...with a little bit of reckless destruction thrown in.

There is sooo much GIRL stuff out there from clothes to decor, and so few things for BOYS... well, I want to change that starting with Things that Go!

 My first Etsy order was for two coat racks... one to match a firetruck room and the other to match a construction room.  This was my first time doing art for either of those themes so I was pumped!  James was upset that these weren't for him, though.

Kidspired's Construction Creation:
  
Kidspired's Firetruck Creation:


My friend Leigh's son, Tucker, is ALWAYS on the go go go!  It's super appropriate for him to have a transportation-themed bedroom with cars, trains, boats and helicopters.  I absolutely love decorating with standard colors too... think Crayola 8 pack!  Red, orange, green and blue make such a bold punch in a kid's nursery or playroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is Casey! Thank you for your interest in Kidspired Creations! Please leave a message below so I know that you stopped by and please, e-mail me at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you have any questions about my art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...