kidspiration
-NOUN /KIDSPƏˈRĀSHƏN/
1. a child, group of children, or actions of a child/group of children that elicits actions or emotions or creativity in adults 
2. an event or visual reminder that stimulates youthful creativity 
3. a creation or action specifically designed for the purpose of entertaining and inspiring youth
For inquiries and orders, please e-mail Casey at
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Madame Butterfly

Our good friends Kris and Debbie asked me to make their baby (in-the-belly at the time) a growth chart for her nursery.  I always feel so honored to be a small part of the nesting process!  So, Debbie sent me a few pictures of baby Kennedy's nursery...
 Kidspiration:


Kidspired's Creation:

Well, now I'm gonna let y'all in on a little secret... I have a surprise for new Mommy and Daddy of baby Kennedy!  After seeing a picture of the room, I was inspired to make one more thing for them that was inspired by this picture...

I absolutely LOVE the wall decals that they put on the wall, but can't you just imagine Kennedy's name in the middle of the arch of butterflies???  So Kris... Debbie... Kennedy...
SURPRISE!!!

This is the only way I could get them both fully in a picture :-)
Love you guys!  Can't wait to see you in Oklahoma this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is Casey! Thank you for your interest in Kidspired Creations! Please leave a message below so I know that you stopped by and please, e-mail me at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you have any questions about my art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...