kidspiration
-NOUN /KIDSPƏˈRĀSHƏN/
1. a child, group of children, or actions of a child/group of children that elicits actions or emotions or creativity in adults 
2. an event or visual reminder that stimulates youthful creativity 
3. a creation or action specifically designed for the purpose of entertaining and inspiring youth
For inquiries and orders, please e-mail Casey at
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lovely Lavender

In an earlier post, I explained how exciting it is when I get to be "a secret keeper."   Sometimes, parents trust me to keep the secret of a baby's name when they ask me to paint letters for that baby's room before they have revealed his/her name to friends and family.

This was the case for TALIA (beautiful name, right?) which I can reveal because she just celebrated her 1st birthday (so the cat's been out of the bag for a while).  A beautiful name for a beautiful girl who has a beautiful nursery!!!



Kidspired's Creation:


 The Reveal:
I love how the letters are hung!
I love the canopy and the simplicity of the wall decor.
Check out that adorable chandelier!
I think the flower pots in the window sill add are a cute touch.
I did not paint these, but I really like them!  I also love the look of the chair rail!
I think Talia's parents did such a beautiful job on the nursery!  
Thanks for allowing Kidspired Creations add a special touch to her room!

Oh, and I'm not the only person who got to be a "secret keeper" for this baby.  Mom and Dad and the rest of their family and friends found out Talia's gender in a super special way:
The first cut revealed a PINK cake.  It's a GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is Casey! Thank you for your interest in Kidspired Creations! Please leave a message below so I know that you stopped by and please, e-mail me at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you have any questions about my art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...