kidspiration
-NOUN /KIDSPƏˈRĀSHƏN/
1. a child, group of children, or actions of a child/group of children that elicits actions or emotions or creativity in adults 
2. an event or visual reminder that stimulates youthful creativity 
3. a creation or action specifically designed for the purpose of entertaining and inspiring youth
For inquiries and orders, please e-mail Casey at
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Curly Q-ute!

I have been dying to paint the new Curly Q letters found at Hobby Lobby and I FINALLY got my chance!!!  They come unfinished so it takes a little more time to paint the entire letter thanks to all of the curly swirlies everywhere, but I absolutely love the final product!!!  The funnest part of all was painting them to match this adorable and super girlie bedding!
I LOVE all of the different patterns in this comforter!
Since pictures do not do colors justice, it was super helpful that this customer wrote out the shades of colors within the materials in the room.  And even more helpful?  Knowing the wall color in the room!  I definitely want the letters to POP against the wall instead of blending in or being just a shade or two off.
 Good thing she told me the green was "lime," in the picture it looks more like a light sage.
Kidspired's Creation:

1 comment:

  1. Those letters are super cute....i LOVE what you did with them

    ReplyDelete

Hi, this is Casey! Thank you for your interest in Kidspired Creations! Please leave a message below so I know that you stopped by and please, e-mail me at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you have any questions about my art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...