kidspiration
-NOUN /KIDSPƏˈRĀSHƏN/
1. a child, group of children, or actions of a child/group of children that elicits actions or emotions or creativity in adults 
2. an event or visual reminder that stimulates youthful creativity 
3. a creation or action specifically designed for the purpose of entertaining and inspiring youth
For inquiries and orders, please e-mail Casey at
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to my MIL!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GAIL/NANA!!!
My mother-in-law requested a Casey-original to hang in her new office!  She has yellow walls and a black, very bulky desk so she wanted something colorful, but that would also tie in the black furniture.  There is one purple picture frame on her desk so far.  I decided a sunset painting would go great in her office... tying in the purple frame, the black desk, and colors that will POP against the pale yellow walls!  And it gave me the opportunity to paint a sunset for the first time!  I love trying new things!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

P.S.  And a HAPPY (belated) 60th BIRTHDAY to my Father in Law, JIM/PAPA!!!  So excited we got to celebrate with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is Casey! Thank you for your interest in Kidspired Creations! Please leave a message below so I know that you stopped by and please, e-mail me at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you have any questions about my art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...