kidspiration
-NOUN /KIDSPƏˈRĀSHƏN/
1. a child, group of children, or actions of a child/group of children that elicits actions or emotions or creativity in adults 
2. an event or visual reminder that stimulates youthful creativity 
3. a creation or action specifically designed for the purpose of entertaining and inspiring youth
For inquiries and orders, please e-mail Casey at
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

June Bug

Baby Jeremiah will be making his world debut this June and what better nursery for this little June Bug than a bug-themed room?  I have fallen in LOVE with this Cute as a Bug bedding set by Kidsline!  I love the vibrant colors and all of the adorable bugs!  


Jeremiah's parents came to me with an idea for a painting to hang in his room with the perfect Bible verse from the book of Jeremiah.  How perfect?
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  Jeremiah 29:11
They also found the perfect storage solution for his nursery and handed it to me to see if I could do anything with it.   Um... of course!  


I cannot WAIT to see how everything looks in his completed nursery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is Casey! Thank you for your interest in Kidspired Creations! Please leave a message below so I know that you stopped by and please, e-mail me at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you have any questions about my art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...