kidspiration
-NOUN /KIDSPƏˈRĀSHƏN/
1. a child, group of children, or actions of a child/group of children that elicits actions or emotions or creativity in adults 
2. an event or visual reminder that stimulates youthful creativity 
3. a creation or action specifically designed for the purpose of entertaining and inspiring youth
For inquiries and orders, please e-mail Casey at
kidspiredcreations@gmail.com.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Lightning McQueen Bulletin Board

I just shipped off this super fun Lightning McQueen bulletin board to one of my former Pre-K students!
When his mom asked me to paint something for his room, of course I was going to make something for him to display all of his school work!!!
Once a teacher, always a teacher...
 It was definitely hard to find a box this size, so I had to improvise by tearing a box apart and piecing it back together around the bulletin board.  Sorry, you aren't REALLY receiving a 20" flat screen TV.
 My little helper carrying the package into the post office... my arms were full of more orders to ship out.
He wasn't too thrilled that I was taking the time out to take a picture while he was doing all of the heavy lifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, this is Casey! Thank you for your interest in Kidspired Creations! Please leave a message below so I know that you stopped by and please, e-mail me at kidspiredcreations@gmail.com if you have any questions about my art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...